We're committed to providing a safe environment and will continue to adapt to ensure safety of all involved.
Social distancing and safety measures at Buffer Festival due in response to COVID-19 may be in place towards end of October. Your safety is paramount. Buffer Festival has been curated to ensure we can deliver a wonderful day out within the parameters of government guidelines. We want you to have a great day out, enjoying your visit with confidence knowing we have the safety of our visitors and staff at our highest priority. We plan to operate under the industry’s All Secure Standard – a comprehensive set of guidelines to ensure that our events are operating under Covid secure measures.
The following precautions will be taken to give you peace of mind
- There will be separate entry and exit points as needed
- There will be frequent and enhanced cleaning of public areas, toilets and touch points around the venue
- Queue management to avoid congestion
- Face coverings may be compulsory at Odeon Luxe Leicester Square as per current Government guidance; however, we do understand that this may not always be possible for all visitors. Our aim is to provide a Covid secure environment for all visitors that is compliant with Government guidance. There is signage installed at all venue entrances to remind visitors to wear a face covering, with staff on hand to reinforce this. We recognise that there are circumstances preventing people from wearing a face covering and being mindful and respectful to this, staff will not challenge or ask for evidence from visitors who advise that they cannot wear a face covering.
- Hand sanitiser and/or hand washing facilities will be provided throughout the venue and we encourage all visitors and exhibitors to regularly utilise them
- Contactless payment will be encouraged (along with contactless ticket scanning)
- It’s vital that we all follow the guidance outlined in order to protect ourselves and those around us. We ask you to therefore follow the government advice in relation to symptoms and isolation and do not come to an event if you feel at all unwell. Do not leave home if you or someone you live with has any of the following symptoms:
- a high temperature
- a new, continuous cough
- a loss of, or change to, your sense of smell or taste.
- Wherever possible, ensure you follow public health guidelines whilst in public
- Practise appropriate social distancing from fellow visitors, exhibitors and staff wherever possible
- Use the hand-sanitiser and/or wash hands regularly throughout your visit
- Please do not visit if you are displaying any symptoms of COVID-19
- There will be no cloakroom facilities so we suggest that you avoid bringing large bags or excess oversized carry items as you will be required to keep all your own items on your person
- To ensure we practise appropriate social distancing there may be increased waiting times and queuing throughout various aspects of your visit. We ask you to be as patient as possible