Buffer Festival 2021 - London Archived
Buffer Festival is headed to London UK, bringing acclaimed online creators, video premieres, keynotes, and more.
October 30, 2021
Odeon Luxe, Leicester Square
Buffer Festival supports bold, independent content creators.
Buffer Festival taking place in London will be huge!
The sheer number of content creators in Europe is off the scale and there have been calls for a European leg of the event since Buffer’s inception. Buffer Festival London will partner with Lifestyle Edge to launch the UK edition of the event in October 2021. All of this will take place in London’s West End, at one of the most iconic film venues in the world. And for the first time ever, don’t forget to visit the Buffer Festival store for some amazing one-off merchandise available throughout the weekend!
About Buffer Festival
Buffer Festival is the world's largest international digital-first film festival. Curating and celebrating video premieres from today's acclaimed digital creators.
Covid-19 Health and safety
Covid 19 Health and Safety “Buffer Festival and our partners first priority is to the health and safety of everyone in attendance. With our hosts at Leicester Square Odeon all precautions will be taken to ensure a safe Festival.
More information will be available as we get closer to the event date.
First 100 VIP Passes at £100! Only 100 of these specialty priced VIP Passes to Buffer Festival are available. Learn more above.
Buffer Festival supports bold, independent content creators
Our spaces and events encourage the open exchange of ideas and perspectives with a freely flowing discourse anchored in mutual respect. Robust and inclusive debate is intrinsic to our community values and we encourage all festival goers to follow the golden rule: Treat others the way you want to be treated.
Therefore, we ask that everyone in the Festival community—artists, audiences, volunteers, press, industry, staff, and beyond—does their part in creating an environment that is welcoming to all by committing to being:
- Inclusive and respectful of people of every race, ethnicity, gender identity/expression, disability, sexual orientation, nationality, religion, age, physical appearance and body size, language spoken, and immigration or economic status
- Intentional with your words by abstaining from hate speech or actions of any kind, including the abuse of chat functions (ex. trolling)
- Mindful of the personal space and boundaries of others by avoiding unwelcome sexual attention, harassment, stalking, and inappropriate physical contact of any kind
- Respectful of panel speakers, artists, and audience members by refraining from sustained disruption of screenings, sessions, talks, or other events
- Conscious of the power you hold by not engaging in abuse or intimidation including that related to race, gender, position, or wealth
- Considerate of the work of artists by refraining from phishing and pirating the work of Buffer content creators
We want our visitors to enjoy themselves and we often host events where dressing up is encouraged. We would ask anyone dressing up to be mindful of their choices and whether any offence could be caused.
- Outfits which threaten others’ rights to a safe space should not be worn.
- Behaviours that seek to offend a particular race, religion or culture, or costumes which centre around historical events that degrade someone’s ancestry in a derogatory way will not be tolerated.
- Items deemed dangerous such as replica weapons will not be allowed.
Going to Buffer Festival London should be fun for everyone. That is why we offer you a range of accessibility services at Odeon Luxe Leicester Square.
Each screen has wheelchair spaces and the latest technology to provide audio description and hard-of-hearing facilities at your seat
- Accessibility Helpline
0800 138 3315
Mon – Thurs 9am – 5pm
Fri – Sat 9am – 8pm
18001 0808 15460 609
Mon – Thurs 9am – 5pm
Fri – Sat 9am – 8pm
Sun 10am – 5pm
- Public Transport Helpline
0871 200 2233
Food and Drinks – Facts and Figures
Helping you decide what to order
You’ll find a wide range of food and drink options at your local ODEON. It’s important that you have the facts and figures about these menu items, so you can make the right choices for you and your family.
We’ve created helpful guides with nutritional and allergen information for most things on our menu. To see them, click on the below links. Just so you know, there may be seasonal or time-limited items that aren’t included.
Find your favourites at ODEON
We offer all the best-loved film snacks, from popcorn and Coke to ice cream and chocolate nibbles. We want to make sure that, when you visit an ODEON, you always have the perfect eats and treats for a happy cinema experience. Because films and food just belong together.
We’ve also added a few items to our menu for those who want to try something a little different. You can order southern fried chicken strips, pizzas, nachos and sugar-free Tango Ice Blast, depending on the cinema you go to. The choice is yours.
Parking for Leicester Square...we have to be honest, is not cheap as its central London and within the congestion zone. We strongly advise using public transport to get to Buffer. However, if you need to park, click below for the best deals close to the venue.