Submit your video
Submissions now open for Buffer Festival 2022
Submit your video
Up to 3 films and their creators total will be selected and awarded. Selected entries and their creators will be promoted by Buffer Festival on bufferfestival.com and through social media. Winners will be invited to screen their video at Buffer Festival 2022 taking place August 26-28.
In addition to each winner being invited to screen their video and attend the festival as a featured creator, each winner will have their travel and accommodations covered.
- Read our full Terms and Conditions
- Submit your video by July 25th, 2022
- Submissions are $10 USD each
Rules & Terms
- Submissions must be longer than one (1) minute, and under ten (10) minutes.
- Submissions will be reviewed based on the quality of cinematic content, audio, video, editing, story, and other film aspects.
- All videos must be submitted as either public or unlisted videos uploaded by the applicant. Buffer Festival will require a link to the video. [The video must not be uploaded as private, as Buffer Festival will not be able to view it if that is the case]
- The applicant must own all copyrights to all aspects of the submission.
- This process is international. Submissions are in no way based on the country of origin, and anyone is eligible.
- The video may be in any language. However, if the video is not primarily in English, the video must include English subtitles burned into the export, or available as closed-caption option on the video player.
- Videos submitted as premieres are preferred, but not required.
- Any video that does not meet the eligibility qualifications should not be submitted. No refunds are available.
- The creator maintains full ownership and rights over their video at all times, even after submission to Buffer Festival. Buffer Festival will never own any aspects, or lay claim to ownership over any aspects of the video.
- For more information, see the detailed Buffer Festival Terms and Conditions
Want to be kept up to date?
Sign up for our newsletter for the latest newsSubscribe to the Newsletter