Purpose and Scope of the Policy
By visiting bufferfestival.com (the “Website”), contacting us or agreeing to receive emails from Buffer Festival Inc. ( “Company”, “Buffer”, “we”, “us” or “our”), you accept the terms and conditions of this policy.
This policy does not extend to websites operated by third parties. We are therefore not liable for their privacy policies, procedures and practices.
Personal Information Collected
A. Information that you send us
We collect your personal information in several ways, including when you place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, post on our social media accounts, or enter information on our site.
Depending on the circumstances, personal information may include your name, contact information (street address, electronic address, telephone number), credit card information, social media handles or other details to help you with your experience.
B. Information provided on our Website
We also collect data relating to your visit to our Website. This information may include your IP address, the date, time and duration of your visits as well as the web pages you consulted.
Use and Communication of your Personal Information
We collect, use and disclose your personal information mainly:
- To send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
- To process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
- To send you additional information related to your transaction.
- To market to our mailing list or continue to send emails and other communications after the original transaction has occurred, for the purposes of marketing, advertising or contests.
- For any other purposes authorized or required by law
- When we disclose your personal information to third parties, we take reasonable measures to ensure that the rules set forth in this policy are complied with.
Right to Access and Correct
Personal information is stored on the ticketing provider and newsletter provider website. Access to those services are provided only to the persons directly responsible for managing each respective service along with manager level positions.
On written request and subject to proof of identity, you may consult the personal information that we have retained, and ask that any necessary corrections be made, where applicable, as authorized or required by law.
However, to make sure that the personal information we maintain about you is accurate and up to date, please inform us immediately of any change in your personal information.
Protection of Your Personal Information
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all website traffic is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Buffer Festival Inc.
2300 Yonge Street Suite 1600
Toronto, Ontario M4P 1E4